Monday, January 25, 2010
1. Have a total of thirty listings in my ETSY store by Sunday
2. Make some cookies.
3. Start working on valentines day cards with my daughter.
4. Clean out the art cabinet in the music room- which we hope to be converting into a special room for my daughterl
5. Send my mother a package.
6. Enjoy this last week with my son before I go back to work.
I will keep you posted as to how I do! The image in one of my most recent additions to my ETSY store. I have been having so much fun making art these past few months. I have to really work hard to make sure that continues even after I go back to work.
Posted by Deann LMFT at 11:00 AM