Sunday, May 22, 2011

Auction is near!

So here is some information about the auction...

The auction will benefit the  Oaxaca Streetchildren Grassroots
Bids can be placed between the dates of June 5th - June 12th 
Auction ends June 12th at 6 pm Pacific Standard Time
Preview the shrines beginning June 1st. 
I will provide a link at that time.
For more information about the auction, check out Rebecca's blog

I must encourage everyone to check out the shrines. 
They are so beautiful and show so much love! 
In the spirit of sharing, here are some pictures of my shrine
I dedicate it to my grandmother, Cayatena.









7 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Your shrine just shines on. Excellent work Caya. Have a great week.

Theresa MacNaughton said...

I knew your shrine would be phenomenal. What a lovely tribute. Much good luck with the auction!

rebecca said...

so beautifully you!!!!
thanks for joining in again this year caya. you have a special place in my heart!

Margaret Pangert said...

Hi! I won a shrine! So glad to support this very worthwhile project~ Are you coming back on your blog? Miss you! xo

rebecca said...

oh my...caya, please tell me all is well. your shrine resides in my mother's home and brings us all great jOY!
sending you love and an invitation back to haiku my heart.

xoxoxoxoxox

rebecca said...

dear caya,
you have been away so long! i too have been blog absent so decided to host La Calaca LOVE, a calaca a day for the month of october, a fun way to reconnect with everyone,
would love to have you!

buy runescape gold said...

are already away so very long! i way too have already been weblog missing consequently decided to number La Calaca Adore, the calaca a day for the month associated with march, a fun method to reconnect together with every person,
cheapest runescape gold

Related Posts with Thumbnails